Feb 4, 2010

My Town Cheats Super Money

:
Get Full Version Here




My Town Cheats Super Money in facebook game is a virtual game that you need to customize to make it better for your own town. my town is where you can build it like your own town if you know how to play Sim's the game is very the same. you need to build more house in order to you to level up and the higher level means more event can be unlock. my town will gives some coins for you to help in your game in my town game. you can buy unlimited houses and buildings and tress and many more. my town cheats requires only Firefox browser and Cheats Engine v5.5 and your facebook account. Steps in My Town Cheats



1st Steps in My Town Cheats Super money
-Open your Firefox 2 and Go to your Facebook account
2nd Steps in My Town in facebook
-go to your application in My Town game
3rd Steps in My Town in facebook
-Then go to Click Homes in my town application and buy one Suburban
4th Steps in My Town in facebook
-your cheat engine v5.5 then click process and
5th Steps in My Town in facebook
-Find the browser the Firefox.exe next go to My town
6th Steps in My Town in facebook
-and copy the amount of coins in your My Town and go to the
7th Steps in My Town in facebook
-Cheat engine v5.5 and paste your coins in the Value bar
8th Steps in My Town in facebook
-and Click First Scan then go to My Town again go to Homes
9th Steps in My Town in facebook
-and buy one Adobe House after that you can see your money has
10th Steps in My Town in facebook
-deducted base on what you buy then
11th steps in My Town in facebook
-Copy again the amount of your coins paste it into the Value Bar
12th steps in My Town in facebook
-after that you can see in your cheat engine you can see the FOUND address
13th steps in My Town in facebook
-click that last address then you can see under The FROZEN
14th steps in My Town in facebook
-And Click the screen when it freeze in My town and buy again
15th steps in My Town in facebook
-Click the Screen anywhere and wait for a while the go
16th steps in My Town in facebook
-and check again your coins in My Town
17th steps in My Town in facebook
-you can see that the money has change.
Hope This will Help in your MY Town Game

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...